Lisa's Hairmasters Safety Guidelines
- Face coverings/masks are REQUIRED and must be worn at all times during your visit. We will also wear masks and eye protection. We recommend you wear a disposable mask if your appointment is for a color service.
- Hand protection (gloves) recommended, not required.
- Our waiting/reception area is CLOSED. When you arrive, please remain in your car and call the salon at 860-635-2033. We’ll let you know when to come in.
- Our coat closet is CLOSED.
- Only bring in wallet, cell phone and car keys. We recommend using a zip-lock bag to contain these items in lieu of bringing in your pocketbook, tote, etc.
- No food allowed. Our salon water cooler and coffee maker are closed. Personal water bottles and personal reading material (magazine, book) are permitted.
- Contactless payments appreciated (checks, CC, Debit Cards). Cash is always accepted.
- Salon hours may vary. Please call salon for updates.
We reserve the right to do a contactless temperature check as you enter the salon.
*****IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS (FEVER, COUGH, CHILLS, SORE THROAT, loss of taste and/or smell INCLUDING RECENT DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL or been exposed to anyone with flu-like, coronavirus symptoms or COVID-19 in the last 14 days), PLEASE CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE YOU APPT.